INDASOL integrates all issues related to quality, food safety, social responsibility, and health and safety at work into its management system.
The management of INDASOL has therefore established the following operating principles:
- Maximizing customers’ satisfaction, exceeding their expectations and guaranteeing the quality and safety of its products.
- The highest quality in the work done, systematizing our processes on an environmentally friendly basis, minimizing environmental impact and use of natural resources, and thereby achieving sustainability of our company’s activities.
- Having the best human and technical resources to ensure INDASOL’s quality levels, as well as complying with the applicable legal requirements.
- Ensuring the prevention of fraud in its products.
- A preventive approach and constant improvement of the quality system, as well the work done in biological control, traceability, food safety, good social practices, and rational use of water and fertilizers.
The company also declares its intention to establish a culture of food safety at every level of the organization.
In this way, INDASOL fulfils its commitments to improvement and its customers’ requirements and ensures its export capacity.
The management of INDASOL, along with the other departments, enforces compliance with this policy by ensuring that it is implemented in all its processes, and thanks all its staff for their daily work devoted to fulfilling this Quality Policy.
The General Management Department